The Russell Partnership Technology, established in 1989 by Mr David Russell and Ms Dianne Adlard, is a Food and Technology consultancy specialising within Catering, Conferencing, Events and Leisure markets, delivering creative solutions and commercially viable results from strategy creation to concept origination and implementation. The headquarter is located in London and a regional office in Oxon, the United Kingdom, as well as having offices in Dubai and the Middle East (opened since 2005).
The Russell Partnership has achieved an unrivalled reputation within the industry, endorsed by prestigious committee and accredited associations, and is renowned for providing quality services in the following areas:
- Consultancy – innovative approach to the creation and development of commercially viable and effective business solutions
- Design and Planning – combines international experience with local market knowledge to deliver results and solutions from strategic food design planning, through concept origination, to design implementation including branding, interiors, kitchen and servery design.
- Innovation – deliver a range of innovative solutions across a broad range of business areas, from technology and sustainability to the application of contemporary research.
- Business Turnaround – with over 20 years’ experience and a team of “Business Recovery and Turnaround” specialists, RP is posed to work with challenged businesses to identify problems and find solutions, provide advice to management teams, support operating boards and investors to plan and implement financial, operational and sales & marketing strategies.
- Technology – produce a range of industry leading simulation programmes for the hospitality, restaurant and tourism industries. RP Technology license their products for educational use to over 100 business schools, hospitality management schools, universities and colleges worldwide. Deliver industry training to leading global organisations including the Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Wyndham, Expedia and Accor and provide food strategy for events such as the London 2012 Olympics and Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games.
RP Technology also utilize their simulation platforms to deliver hotel feasibility projects for clients who are in the process of designing, developing or building hotel properties. The simulation programmes include:
- HOTS – the hotel and hospitality management simulation
- REVsim – the hotel management and forecasting simulation
- F&Bsim – the food and beverage management simulation
- ASSETsim – the asset management simulation
- Revenue Management App – the revenue management decision application
- Hospitality Business Acumen – the online course focussed on industry understanding
- KP Education – the online learning environment for culinary arts
It is worth noting that Russell Partnership Technology have received the following recognitions:
- CUBO (College & University Business Officer) Business Partner of the Year Award 2015
- Appointed to United Nations as the Food Advisors and Catering Consultants to the United Nations for the implementation and delivery of the UN Vision.
- Achieved UK history by being the first Strategic Consultancy Company in the UK to provide strategic plans, advice and support to a Summer (London 2012, the world’s largest peacetime food event) and Winter (Sochi 2014) Olympic Games.