We are delighted to advise that THE-ICE Webinar Series is returning in 2021!
Commencing in response to the pandemic situation last year, THE-ICE Webinar Series provided a platform for THE-ICE member institutions to share strategies and details of how they coped with the effects of COVID-19. In 2021 and going forward, THE-ICE Webinar Series will introduce, discuss, and develop strategies and measures to ensure the effective and sustainable recovery and growth of TH&E education.
All members are encouraged to participate and share strategies, platforms, and techniques they have utilised, including details of approaches that have been particularly successful but also areas, subjects, and modules where they have yet to find a solution.
At 6:00pm AEST on Wednesday, 28th April 2021, join Auditors of THE-ICE Assessment Panel Professor Tom Baum and Associate Professor Dr Rajka Presbury (inaugural recipient of THE-ICE Research Grant Scheme) to discuss Best Practice for Collaborative Research:
- What does the hospitality and tourism research scene look like at the moment?
- Has COVID-19 slowed/stopped research?
- If research is proceeding, what research is underway? What are the hot topics?
- What are the current challenges/impediments to research and how can these be overcome?
- How can you stimulate research…and particularly collaborative research?
Given the popularity of these webinars, we encourage you to register as soon as possible to ensure your participation. Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime by contacting email@example.com. We hope to see you at the webinar!