While we hope to all come together in October, the safety of our members is paramount and THE-ICE will be closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and travel restrictions. In the event that this face-to-face event cannot proceed, THE-ICE will host a Virtual IPoE (VIPoE) or hybrid event to ensure that members will still have the opportunity to come together, network, and support one another during these exceptional times.
Thank you for your understanding and support. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
THE-ICE 14th IPoE Forum 2021
25th – 29th October 2021
proudly hosted by University of Derby
At 1 Devonshire Rd, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 6RY
THE-ICE 14th IPoE Forum 2021 will address the theme, ‘Securing our Future – Exploring Sustainability in & of Tourism and Hospitality Education’ and sub-themes;
1. A sustainable future – embedding sustainability in TH&E curricula
2. Sustaining our greatest assets – protecting and promoting health and wellbeing amongst staff and students
3. The new 3R’s of education – learning to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle in TH&E education
4. Sustainability is more than environmental management – promoting social development in TH&E education
5. How to resist the squeeze on TH&E education and make it sustainable….and profitable
Registrations & Programme Information
THE-ICE annual IPoE Forums (International Panel of Experts) offer a series of high-level events focusing on strategic issues facing tourism, hospitality and events (TH&E) education. EachIPoE Forum, open to members and non-members, has a highly focused theme, with leading experts from around the world invited to speak on issues surrounding TH&E education, accreditation, benchmarking and the development of Best Practice.
Attendance to THE-ICE IPoE Forums provides an ideal platform to bridge research, education and industry to individuals within TH&E including:
- Researchers and educators
- Postgraduate and advanced undergraduate student
- Industry professionals in hospitality, tourism and events.
Sponsorship opportunities are now available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.