You are invited to attend the 3rd bi-annual International Research Roundtable of César Ritz Colleges Switzerland, running from the 31st August – 2nd September 2022 at their Brig campus. The institution is seeking submissions from academics across THE-ICE network, as well as members who are interested in reviewing scholarly papers.
César Ritz Colleges engages in research for responsible business and society that promotes entrepreneurship, sustainability, leadership, inclusivity, and visionary thinking among business leaders and scholars. The research community at César Ritz Colleges fosters innovation in the domains of entrepreneurship and management in hospitality, tourism, and service industries. The bi-annual roundtables held in March and September offer an opportunity for scholars and practitioners interested in this theme to share research in progress, exchange opinions, and explore potential collaborations.
Call for proposals
The call for proposals from researchers and practitioners is open in the following categories:
- Academic research papers (extended abstracts, 400-600 words, or full manuscripts)
- Opinion papers and practitioner business cases (academic opinion papers, practitioner essays sharing business stories, current issues, or emergent business trends, 600-1’500 words)
- Statements of collaborative research interests for the networking only (200 words)
- Research related to Management and Entrepreneurship in Hospitality, Tourism and Service (Management, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Governance, Human Resources)
- Business (Technology, Innovation, Sustainability, Marketing, Finance, Revenue Management)
- French-speaking roundtable “Hospitality and Tourism Management”
- Proposal submission deadline – 31 July 2022 ONLY through EasyChair platform. Submissions are accepted on rolling basis after a double-blind peer review within 14 working days. Early submissions are welcome
- Notification of proposal acceptance – 15 August 2022 at latest.
- Registration closes – 15 August 2022 at latest on EventBrite platform.
- Research Roundtable date and time – 31 August – 2 September 2022 (Wed, Aug 31, 2022, 1:00 PM – Fri, Sep 2, 2022, 1:00 PM CEST) Time commitment 1-8 hours per day.
- Official Welcome afternoon and Research networking – 31 August 2022 from 1:00 PM
- Official paper presentations and roundtable discussions – 1 September 2022
- Informal Networking lunch, Brig campus – 2 September 2022 until 1:00 PM
Participation in the 3rd International Research Roundtable may occur online, both online and on campus, and asynchronously. If you would like to register for this event or have any further questions regarding submissions, please email Ms Evelina Gillard, Head of Research at César Ritz Colleges, at Evelina.Gillard@cesarritzcolleges.edu.