The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (EAHM) is an integral part of the Jumeirah Group which operates some of the world’s most exceptional hotels including the iconic Burj Al Arab in Dubai. EAHM has an academic association with Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) in Switzerland, recognised to be the oldest and one of the most respected hotel management schools globally.
EAHM offers great diversity and multiculturalism with students coming from over 50 different countries. Located just opposite the Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai, the world’s fastest growing tourism destination in the world, our students have at their disposal and access to:
- Incredible opportunities for part time employment
- Ability to work in the UAE after graduation
- Wonderful climate and pristine beaches
- Excellent sports facilities and attractions
- Safe learning and living environment
A Hospitality University with A Difference
EAHM offers fully accredited (UAE, UK and Australia) degree programmes at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels in International Hospitality Management. These are business-focused qualifications with a strong teaching emphasis on luxury hotels. Located on a resort-style residential campus, EAHM offers students access to facilities not seen in other institutions – restaurant grade kitchens, three dining outlets, lecture theatres and auditorium, tennis court, pool, gymnasium and basketball court. Students live in studio accommodation with a fully equipped kitchen and ensuite bathroom and views over the campus and toward the Jumeirah hotels.
Graduates of EAHM are skilled to obtain management trainee or equivalent positions in leading hotel chains, whilst others may progress onto postgraduate programmes in various business disciplines. The strong connections that EAHM has within the hospitality industry ensure that graduates are constantly sought after by choice employers. 96% of graduates find employment within the first 6 months of graduation.
EAHM values the development of professional individuals and is committed to striving for excellence through effective Institutional Research. As a dynamic process, EAHM constantly monitors its performance through a systematic process of stakeholder feedback.
Leadership & ManagementThe academic team is committed to maintaining and developing their knowledge base through industry focused research, publications and conference participation. EAHM’s Professional Training & Development Department helps industry clients with customised training solutions. It also offers a comprehensive range of Professional Development Programmes. Some examples include:
- Human Resources
- Generic Business Core Skills
- Rooms Division
- Financial courses
- Customer service
- Kitchen & restaurant
- Sales & Marketing
Study Programmes Accredited by THE-ICE
- Associate of Business Administration in International Hospitality Management [ABA] (18 months)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in International Hospitality Management [BBA] (3 years)
- Master of Business Administration in International Hospitality Management [MBA](1 year)
How to Apply
EAHM programmes start in January, April and September of each year and students can easily apply online. The student would need the following to complete the online application:
- Transcripts of successful completion of high school or Bachelor degree programme
- Completion of IELTS or equivalent – 5.5 Academic for the BBA and 6.0 Academic for the MBA
- Scanned copy of the passport photo page
- Passport photo
All of these documents can be uploaded in the online application. In order to get a UAE visa EAHM would need the application at least four weeks prior to the start of orientation.
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (EAHM)
PO Box 29662, Umm Suqeim 3, Al Saqool Street, Building 69
Opposite Burj Al Arab, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
For videos and media releases please see the EAHM YouTube Channel.
For more information visit The EAHM website.
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
– Fully licensed and accredited by The Ministry of Education in the UAE, THE-ICE and the Institute of Hospitality.