IHTTI School of Hotel Management
IHTTI is an intimate, boutique-style hotel school, the perfect place to learn the finer skills of five-star service, hotel and design management. IHTTI prides itself on the innovative academic programmes and the personal attention offered to each student, thanks to an individual approach and small class sizes.
The skills learnt at IHTTI are applicable to a vast range of roles in hospitality, luxury brand management, hotel design and tourism-related businesses.
With the ever-increasing competition between hotels and the growing popularity of boutique and design style hotels, our graduates respond to a demand for multi-skilled managers with an eye for detail and an in-depth know-how of design principles.
IHTTI welcomes students from across the globe, creating a diverse and multicultural learning environment, similar to the working environment graduates will find in the international hospitality industry.
The Higher Diploma in International Hotel and Design Management is recognized by the Canton of Neuchâtel, Switzerland, and the Bachelor of Arts (Honors) in International Hospitality and Design Management is awarded in collaboration with IHTTI’s academic partner, University of Derby (UK).
Thanks to the intensive curricula of IHTTI’s hotel, hospitality and design management courses, students can graduate with Swiss and British qualifications, in only three years. Combined study in all aspects of hotel management, and practical training in operational areas, offers an education that is truly unique, preparing students for an exciting career in the growing hospitality industry.
IHTTI’s Postgraduate Diploma in International Design and Hotel Management offers fantastic opportunities for graduates seeking a new opportunity in their career path, or for those who are currently working in the hospitality industry and require further training to enhance their career opportunities. This hotel management training programmes focus on four main areas – Hotel Management, Food and Beverage Management, Hotel Operations, and Hotel Design, with an excellent combination of academic and practical education.
The Master of International Business in Hotel and Design Management is designed for graduates who aim to advance their career by gaining progressive knowledge of theoretical and applied topics in the spheres of luxury, hotel design and executive leadership. Through the programme of the Master in Hotel and Design Management, you will acquire skills in analysis, critical evaluation and professional application and gain the ability to solve problems rigorously and independently. This Master programme has been designed in consultation with the industry and endorsed by IHTTI’s industry partners.
With many certifications and recognition by leading industry companies, IHTTI ensures the relevance of the programmes taught through the input of industry experts. With workshop sessions and guest lectures, students are given the benefit of first-hand experience as well as the know-how of esteemed professionals in the hotel and hospitality industry.
Our innovative programmes in hospitality and design are industry-supported by:
- ALESSI – one of the leading factories of Italian design
- John Paul – the world’s premier provider of global concierge services and solutions
- HBA – a world leader in hospitality interior design
- Trolle – famous for its bespoke airline trolley designs
- Andaz – Hyatt’s luxury lifestyle boutique hotel brand
In addition, IHTTI School of Hotel Management has the following international accreditations and certifications recognized by the hotel and hospitality industry:
- University of Derby – IHTTI’s Bachelor of Arts is awarded by the University of Derby, a leading UK university in the hotel and hospitality industry
- EduQua – ensuring the quality of educational institutions by setting minimum standards and supports quality improvements in its certified institutions
- AHLEI – while studying for the Higher Diploma program, students can also apply for certification for courses from the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI), widely recognized as a leader in hospitality certification
- Canton of Neuchâtel – IHTTI is recognized by the Canton of Neuchâtel
- Chartered Society of Designers – IHTTI students immediately become members of The Chartered Society of Designers, an internationally recognised body for the design profession
Study Programmes Accredited by THE-ICE
- Swiss Certificate in Food & Beverage Studies
- Swiss Diploma in International Hotel Operations Management
- Swiss Higher Diploma in International Hotel & Design Management
- British Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in International Hospitality & Design Management – Derby University, UK
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel & Design Management
- Master of International Business in Hotel & Design Management (Industry Validated Professional Masters)
For full details on how to apply, see the IHTTI Application Procedure information.
The IHTTI campus is located in the heart of Neuchâtel, a vibrant Swiss university city, and is ideally situated between the train station and the lake of Neuchâtel, close to retail outlets, museums, cultural venues, leisure and nightlife facilities.
For more information visit the IHTTI School of Hotel Management website.
IHTTI School of Hotel Management
– duly registered in Switzerland with the Swiss Private School Register and Canton of Neuchâtel