Fellows of THE-ICE
As a not-for-profit international accreditation agency, THE-ICE is committed to the ongoing quality assurance of TH&E (tourism, hospitality, leisure, events and culinary arts) education, training and research through the recognition, benchmarking, development and promotion of excellence.
Operating within a collegiate environment, THE-ICE involves many facets of recognition including the conferral of the ‘Fellow of THE-ICE’ awards. With this coveted ceremony being held during THE-ICE annual IPoE (International Panel of Experts) Forum since 2012, individual recipients are paid tribute through nomination by their peers for their ambassadorial role and significant contributions in the field of TH&E in the following categories:
- Academics – for their contribution to TH&E education, training or research;
- Industry professionals – for their contribution to the TH&E industry; or
- Individuals – for their outstanding support of THE-ICE’s commitment in TH&E education excellence.
Operating within a collegiate environment, THE-ICE involves many facets of recognition including the annual conferral of the ‘Fellow of THE-ICE’ awards. This coveted ceremony is held during THE-ICE’s International Panel of Experts (IPoE) Forum each year, recognising outstanding individuals that have been nominated by peers for their ambassadorial role and significant contributions to TH&E education, training and/or research, to the TH&E industry, or to the ethos of THE-ICE. Click here to view recipients of the prestigious Fellow of THE-ICE Award.
In order to be considered for the Fellow of THE-ICE award, nominations must be submitted on the Nomination Form by an appointed delegate of current member institutions of THE-ICE (Full Members or Associates of THE-ICE). The completed Nomination Form must be received by THE-ICE Board for consideration on or before 31st July of the relevant year.
- For full submission details, please review the 2019 Fellow of THE-ICE Awards Frame of Reference
- Click here to download the 2019 Fellow of THE-ICE Nomination Form(or email email@example.com to request a form)
- Please send completed nomination form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship opportunities are now available, please email email@example.com for details.
Proudly hosted by:
Proudly sponsored by: