THE-ICE 13th IPoE Forum 2019
14th – 17th October 2019
proudly co-hosted by Lyceum of the Philippines University
& University of Santo Tomas
At The Bayleaf, Muralla St, Intramuros, Manila, 1002 Metro Manila, Philippines
THE-ICE 13th IPoE Forum 2019 will address the theme, ‘A Quantum Leap in Excellence – Education Without Borders’ and sub-themes;
1. The Globalisation of Teaching and Learning
2. Leadership & Human Capital – how are innovations in teaching & learning being used to deliver education without borders?
3. In Search of the Perfect Curriculum – balancing the need for high-tech and high-touch
4. Getting to the Heart of the Matter – exploring ways for increasing humanism within education and service industries
5. Education, Intercultural Understanding & Excellence – is education opening minds, building bridges & making things better?
Interactive Simulation Workshop
CHIA Workshop – TBA
2018 Fellow of THE-ICE recipients
THE-ICE annual IPoE Forums (International Panel of Experts) offer a series of high-level events focusing on strategic issues facing tourism, hospitality and events (TH&E) education. Each IPoE Forum, open to members and non-members, has a highly focused theme, with leading experts from around the world invited to speak on issues surrounding TH&E education, accreditation, benchmarking and the development of Best Practice.
Attendance to THE-ICE IPoE Forums provides an ideal platform to bridge research, education and industry to individuals within TH&E including:
- Researchers and educators
- Postgraduate and advanced undergraduate student
- Industry professionals in hospitality, tourism and events.
Sponsorship opportunities are now available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Proudly hosted by:
Proudly sponsored by: